Any content that you own with copyright rights is subject to removal requests. If you are the copyright owner of any of the content either posted here or linked to, you can contact us and ask for its removal.
The following criteria must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person acting on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Send us an email with the above details to [email protected].
Please allow 2-3 business days for the removal of copyright material.